Admission Process for the Springer Day School
We accept students between the ages of 6 and 12. A full-scale intelligence quotient of average or above, or a demonstrated potential for average or above-average achievement is required. A two-phase application process consists of:
Phase I includes a review of the following:
- Recent intelligence assessment (WISC-V or Stanford-Binet)
- Other educational, psychological, neurological or speech and language evaluations
- All school records
- All previous test reports
- Birth Certificate
- All other pertinent information
Phase II includes:
- A pre-admission interview with parents
- A student visit for further evaluation and for any other observations or consultations deemed appropriate
Parents will receive an enrollment contract after a student is accepted.
Springer School and Center does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion or ethnic origin.